A few years ago Sean Ogle was working 50 hours a week as a financial analyst. Getting up early, commuting to work, putting on a suit and tie and shaving every day. But he was miserable. He had this incurable wanderlust and desire to experience the world.
He went to Rio de Janeiro, experienced everything he wanted at that moment… and felt he couldn’t go back to the financial analyst life.
The rest is legend. He is now known as the “Location Rebel,” inspiring and teaching others how to travel and work from anywhere in the world. He’s also worked with other well-known names in the nomadic world such as Tropical MBA and Chris Guillebeau.
Sean shared a fascinating look into the psyche of a self-made “location rebel,” including sharing his own struggles and insecurities: “I haven’t had any huge public failures,” Sean confides, “I would say that is my greatest failure.”
During the podcast we rap about:
- Sean’s history as a digital nomad and how he’s successfully built his “lifestyle businesses”
- The inner game of success and entrepreneurship
- Traps of location-independent entrepreneurship and lifestyle – and how Sean plans to attack them
- The four-step action plan that Sean teaches people to create a life of freedom
- The biggest mistakes people make when they create their professional services website
- “The Ten Things E-mail” and other strategies to connect with powerful influencers
- “The Box” – what the concept is and why it’s SO important and powerful
- How to stand out with your content – “show, don’t tell”
- “The Desk” – Sean’s exciting new video project
- And plenty more!
If you’re interested in quitting your job, starting a side hustle, or working remotely as a location-independent digital nomad then you won’t want to miss this episode with the one and only Sean Ogle!