Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Michael’s work can be summarized in one sentence: He helps entrepreneurs to close the gap from where they are to where they want to be. In his words: “You can take a rowboat to Hawaii or you can fly a jet to Hawaii.” Michael architects transformative experiences which place entrepreneurs in the cockpit to immediately arrive at their full potential.
Through his coaching company, “Entrepreneur’s Awakening,” he leads 10 dayretreats to Machu Picchu where entrepreneurs participate in traditional Peruvian ayahuasca ceremonies. Michael then goes to work to remove the obstructing mindsets, beliefs and fears living in their mental blind spots, so that the great inner leader will effortlessly emerge.
This was an intimate, paradigm-shifting discussion with one of the most respected entrepreneurial coaches of Silicon Valley. Just a few of the things we discuss…
- How Michael founded and sold a startup with 60 employees and millions in revenue in 3 years by pursuing his passion
- How Michael was able to attract everything he wanted in life personally and professionally
- How to create external freedom by first creating internal freedom, and act from your core
- The strengths and weaknesses of entrepreneurs, and how to remove the obstacles that hold you back
- An intentional mind exercise technique to set yourself up for success
- Why your “true purpose” is simply icing on the cake; and your “essence” is the cake – and ultimately much more important.
- And much more!
Hope you enjoy this awesome interview! If you are interested in joining Michael’s Machu Picchu Medicine retreat, because it is invite only, please friend him on Facebook and message him asking for the info and sharing what inspires your interest.
Become a Friend of the Show: Please subscribe and review!
It just takes a second and you can help our show increase its ranking on iTunes just by this simple and quick gesture. We’d be grateful for a review. Leave one here.
[…] that purpose was the most meaningful level of living that a person could strive for. Then my friend Michael Costuros of “Entrepreneurs Awakening” told me in a conversation that there’s something even more […]